[scribus] Recommended way of using an Inkscape .svg in Scribus

Cédric Gémy radar.map35 at free.fr
Sat Sep 13 00:02:01 CEST 2008

The best way ?

i wouldn't say so. When vectors can be kept, keep vectors. But Scribus
is far from implementing all what inkscape does and in that case, PNG is
the best.

Sometimes, i deal with several export; For example if i have text in my
inkscape doc and that i want to keep it. So i export separately the text
and other objects.
Generally, basic shapes and colours are OK. When you beginning working
with effects or transparencies (blend modes...) just turn to PNG.
Read docs, i can remember SVG compliance is described.

pygmee