[scribus] Hover notes

Joe Ward bluegrass_joe at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 07:13:42 CEST 2008

Hi.

     I'm trying to learn to use Scribus to put out a community newsletter,
and I'm struggling a bit. One problem is this: When I initally downloaded
the program -- in version 1.3.3.9 -- I could acquaint myself with various
functions by hovering over menu heads with the cursor, thereby opening
explanatory notes. But the program has stopped doing that.
     Is there a toggle that turns that feature off that I might have
triggered?
     Thanks.
                                                                         -Joe