[scribus] PDF Scripts

Tim Davies timld at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 10 17:11:48 CEST 2008

I'm an editor for an online PDF magazine and would like to be able to get almost direct feedback from users on the different articles contained in it. The PDF forms look like the best way of doing this. Just to make sure I don't go barking up the wrong tree, I'd like to know whether it is possible to do the following:

Next to every article have a button that when clicked executes a javascript script which sends a small set of data to a online PHP file which then records it into a mysql database, and to do that without opening up another web browser or tab.

I'm not looking for exact instructions as if its possible I'll be able to get people to write the necessary scripts. Thanks for any help.