[scribus] Scribus 1.3.5svn Universal Binary Available for Testing

Hedley Finger hfinger at handholding.com.au
Wed Sep 10 10:23:21 CEST 2008

Craig:

> On Wednesday 10 September 2008 01:48:25 Hedley Finger wrote:
>
>> Err ... is there any chance that the universal binary will be available
>> for the parallel Windows universe?
>
> How do you mean? "Universal" binaries are for PPC/Intel Macs.
>
> There are already .exe installers for Windows of 1.3.5svn on sourceforge.

Thanks, mate.  I missed the announcement message and when I saw the
first universal announcement assumed that was for all platforms.  Off
now to trial the 1.3.5 ...

Regards,
Hedley

--

Hedley Finger

28 Regent Street   Camberwell VIC 3124   Australia
Tel. +61 3 9809 1229   Fax. (call phone first)
Mob. (cell) +61 412 461 558
Email. "Hedley Finger" <hfinger at handholding.com.au>