[scribus] Booklet

José Young j_young at arnet.com.ar
Tue Sep 9 22:25:20 CEST 2008

Yes, I would agree that a booklet function should be included in
Scribus. In fact almost all my work is booklets, but I do them in Coral
Ventura Publisher. It is very easy to do them there. But.... Ventura
runs in Windows and my work PC has Linux.

I have been watching the forum, and playing a bit with Scribus, but I am
afraid that it is still pretty primitive when compared with a program
like Ventura. That is NOT a complaint! I fully realize what it costs do
do programing (ages ago I tried to do some), and Scribus has gone a long
way so far.

So I consider it a matter of time. Just like Linux has gone a long ways
in just a few years, Scribus will bit by bit get there.

José
Ediciones CC