[scribus] http://www.scribus.net/?q=contact

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex at scribus.info
Thu Sep 4 17:17:58 CEST 2008

* Helge Hielscher <hhielscher at gmail.com> [2008-09-04 16:42:36 +0200]:

> > Something very not right there, Pete. Need to know what platform, what
> > version...(example: Windows XP, 1.3.3.12).
>
> Can't the form ask about basic information like the above?
>
> Regards,
> Helge Hielscher

New contact form information:

You can leave a message for the Scribus Team using the contact form below. We
will respond to you as soon as we can. Note that if you are asking for support
you must read support documentation at http://www.scribus.net/?q=support
first. If you have a yet unanswered question your contact message MUST include
your operating system (i.e. Windows XP, Linux "Distribution Name and version",
or MacOS X "Version"), Scribus version (i.e. 1.3.3.12 release or 1.3.5svn
build date xxxx-xx-xx), and any other details that would help in
troubleshooting. If you are considering a long-term usage of Scribus and are
sure that you'll need more support later you would be better off subscribing
to our user support mailing list at
http://lists.scribus.net/mailman/listinfo/scribus. More information about