[scribus] scribus 133 on mac has crashed

Christian Schulz chschulz at dfki.de
Wed Sep 3 22:57:32 CEST 2008

Hi there I was working on a poster. Unfortunately scribus had a crash.
The real problem is that it starts but it does not open any working
document.
Even if I want to open a new document it doesnt show the corresponding
window.

I tried already to reinstall scribus,
nothing but the same behaviour.
please I need quick help-It was already done and I need it tomorrow.

Chris

--
Christian H. Schulz
DFKI GmbH, Campus D3 2

Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern
Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313