[scribus] adding colums to an already created page

Mike Breiding mike at WildWonderfulWV.us
Sat Oct 25 17:11:41 CEST 2008

Gregory Pittman wrote:
> Mike Breiding wrote:
>> Actually, I wanted the columns so I could more easily place multiple
>> images so they were evenly placed.  But I do not think that is going
>> to work.
>> I took InDesign for a test drive and that seemed to work OK in that
>> but I assume there is another way in Scribus.
> Especially if you want to mix text/images in this way, you might check
> out Infobox.py -- a script that comes with Scribus.

Played with the script some.I have to say it is not immediately apparent
to me how to use it for this application.
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Infobox_in_column

Is there any problem/conflict with using the table tool for this?

See:http://epicroadtrips.com/scribus/column_tables.jpg
This was created by making a 3 column table then making one image and
text frame. Copy and paste to get three of each across. Select all.
Group them.

Copy group and paste at bottom for second set of image/text frames.

-Mike