[scribus] Issue with slightly blurry fonts...

olu odeniyi oluode at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 14:11:18 CEST 2008

Hi,
We have an issue with slightly blurry fonts using 1.3.3.11 / 12. We've read
the help sections on fonts in details and have tried some of the "safe"
fonts as listed in the wiki. We would appreciate any help / suggestions for
really crisp fonts when used with Scribus or if there is anything else we
need to do. We have tried turning of anti aliasing too. The fonts seem to
look slightly worse again when creating PDF (using high quality options).

We are using Scribus on WinXP platform and some of the fonts we've tried
include URWFonts 1.41, Windows TT, Verina.

Many thanks,