[scribus] Scribus 1.3.5svn MaCOSX

Juan A. Bertolin jabertolin.linux at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 09:55:03 CEST 2008

Hi all

Just using a new  laptop MacBook Pro and I
installed the Scribus 1.3.5 svn. Accents in
Spanish work fine however I found that it does not
recognize alias to directories. I mean, if I
create an alias from a directory to another
(placed for instance in a USB Hard drive) when I
open the directory with the aim of jumping to the
USB Hard drive directory Scribus does not see the
alias, only is able to open file in source
directory ( I do not know whether I explain myself
correctly)

Is there any way to make Scribus recognizing the
alias to directories?

Thanks

JAB