[scribus] Some basic questions

Mike Breiding mike at WildWonderfulWV.us
Mon Oct 13 23:37:58 CEST 2008

Greetings,
I am a master of missing the obvious. But i did look and look and look...

1.
How do I delete and image from and image frame?
Does unchecking"Image Visible" remove the image allowing for another
image be placed? This is what I am doing to change an image.

2.
At some point when i double clicked on an image frame a dialog would
open showing the available files.
This does not happen now and I have to choose "Get image" from the menu.
Did I do something to disable this?

3.
How do I nudge a frame in small increments?

Thanks,
-Mike