[scribus] Still the cut-off

Riku Leino tsoots at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 11:21:57 CET 2008

> Is there hope that the old problem will be fixed that Scribus (I use
> 1.3.3.12; we experienced this from when we started with 1.3.3.2) cuts
> off content on the right hand side of the page (more often graphical
> content) when printing from Scribus?

For an old problem there should exist a bug report at http://bugs.scribus.net
You could submit your comments there to help fix the issue. If there's no bug
report for this one you should submit one.

> I don't know how other people
> manage to use the program with this problem, but we are simply forced
> to export everything as PDF before printing. Scribus almost could just
> as well not have a print function.

I agree. PDF export should be the number 1 target and it should always be
reliable. After all pdf is what most people send to print shops. I don't need
printing from Scribus. What comes to using the program with this issue, I
don't quite see how this would affect your layout work.