[scribus] Template for typical journal article

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Nov 27 09:04:33 CET 2008

buondì,
> I am looking for a nice Scribus template for the layout of a typical
> journal article: 2 columns, header and footer, formatting of
> references, etc. Does anybody know about one or can send me one?
i think, it would be nice, if some of the entries in the success stories
wiki page would have the .sla (or mostly part of it) joined to the
description.

it's clear that not everybody wants to give away her layout secrets (or
show how ugly she is working), but i think that for DTP for most tasks
it would be a better approach than the template collection we have.

ah, and here you have the templates:

http://www.scribus.net/?q=taxonomy/term/31

and here the success stories

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Success_stories

(and googling for "scribus templates" will give you some more links :-)

ciao
a.l.e