[scribus] Missing Text Import Filters?

Nicholas Hasser nick at underthebrim.com
Sat Nov 22 20:15:33 CET 2008

I've been using scribus on Windows for a few years to produce a small (6
page) monthly newsletter. I'm currently using version 1.3.3.12. I want
to move scribus to my Mac OS X (10.4.11). I've installed the latest
1.3.5svn from the .dmg.

I have a number of text filters set up to automatically apply paragraph
styles when I import text, however, the filters have disappeared when I
open the .sla on my Mac.

Is this an issue of the filters being stored in a separate file, or an
issue with incompatibilities between 1.3.3.12 and 1.3.5svn? Can I
somehow get the filters from 1.3.3.12 on Windows into 1.3.5svn on my
Mac, or do I need to recreate them?