[scribus] Confused on how to insert/delete pages

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Thu Nov 20 21:17:10 CET 2008

JLuc wrote:
> John Beardmore a écrit :
>> Gregory Pittman wrote:
>>  >
>>> Something that users can do to help the developers, and eventually
>>> themselves, is to try to translate problems/complaints into
>>> actionable suggestions.
>
> sure
>
>> I'm sure we'll do a lot of that, but even those of us with working
>> practices most removed from conventional press rooms appreciate the
>> need to get whatever 1.3.5 becomes before going off on tangents that
>> enhance niche usability.
>
> what do you mean with 'niche' ?
> afaik, there are far more unprofessional DTP-ists
> than "conventional press room" inhabitants.

I suppose I mean that among the 'non conformist' DTP community there is
probably significant diversity of approach.

Where these approaches cluster, I suppose I'm identifying that as a niche.

Cheers, J/.
Energy Audit, Carbon Management, Design Advice, Sustainable Energy
Consultancy and Installation, Carbon Trust Standard Registered Assessor