[scribus] Page Number

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Nov 19 19:52:58 CET 2008

Vitor Pereira Xavier wrote:
> Ok... But if I was created all the pages .... Can I create a new Page Master
> ?

I guess what you're saying is you already have your pages made?

You create Master Pages separately anyway, and you can have more than
one kind, but you can only apply one kind to an individual document page.

Go to Edit > Master Page to create your Master Page(s). You can have as
many different Master Pages as you want.

Then Page > Apply Master Page... to apply a particular Master Page to
some or all pages.

Greg