[scribus] Confused on how to insert/delete pages

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Wed Nov 19 12:07:44 CET 2008

John Beardmore a écrit :
> In the way I work, layout and text frequently co-evolve, and
> intermediate drafts with the 'layout so far' can be discussed with
> clients etc.  Works for me.

this is the way i wish to work too.

being in charge of both the text and the layout
i very much adapt for example the length of the text,
the details of descriptions, the choice of images & so on
so as to fit the global book design balance.

it would be great if Scribus would provide more ease
for this probably very common way of doing...

JL