[scribus] Confused on how to insert/delete pages

Dan Fink danbob at hughes.net
Mon Nov 17 17:41:44 CET 2008

Hi Mark -- Best not to be making such major changes so late in the
workflow of the document. If you have to insert an odd number of pages,
though, you'll need to go through the later ones that have moved, select
each one, go to Page >> Apply Master Page, and select the correct master
(right or left).
DAN