[scribus] Confused on how to insert/delete pages

Mark F. PAL350 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 02:40:42 CET 2008

What has to be another very basic challenge....

I'm putting together a book with the usual double-sided pages.
But I find that if I insert a single page between two existing pages, the
contents on all
subsequent pages shift due to being put onto an opposite side page.

If I insert two pages, this doesn't occur because subsequent pages are
shifted
to a page on the correct side.

The same problem occurs when moving pages, or any other operation that
involves
changing around the order of document parts.

Deleting, adding, and moving pages is such a common operation that I realize
I have
be totally missing something elementary.  How do I ensure that all pages
will remain
with their correct side, whether it be LHS or RHS?

Or is there a way to realign arbitrary ranges of pages?

--Mark