[scribus] Vector in PDF ?

Dmytro O. Redchuk brownian.box at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 16:52:08 CET 2008

2008/11/13 John Culleton <john at wexfordpress.com>:
> There are horses for courses. TeX offers music typesetting, but I use
I typed a lot (well... not so few) with MusixTeX; for some reason
i use lilypond now -- that's not a problem at all :-)

I can use lilypond-book->latex -- i really _use_ it -- that's ok, i'm
quite happy
(pstricks is/are great, too), but surely i need a program like Scribus/QXP/etc..
(sorry -- nothing to compare, Scribus is better;)

So, if this problem (not the problem really) with "eps by lilypond" in
scribus document caused by lilypond's eps -- great, i will start to learn how to
manage colours with littleCMS, will continue use The GIMP and, probably,
convert images with tifficc (or will try to use Krita, never tried)...
So, i'll switch
to Linux completely. (I wouldn't like my "books" to become worse
thought, surely).

If, actually, "i have missed or messed something" (mt) -- the picture
is even better :-)

Now, seriously, -- thank you all who makes Scribus!!
Seriously, honest.

> the shareware program Mup.  I'll experiment with importing Mup
> Postscript files into Scribus.  One problem will be going from ps to
> eps first.
Interesting. Please, tell the results :-)

--
Dmytro O. Redchuk