[scribus] OPtical margin

Pierre Marchand capparis at free.fr
Tue Nov 11 00:24:36 CET 2008

Vous (Gregory Pittman) avez écrit :
> John Culleton wrote:
> > I pulled up one of the sample templates in 1.3.5,  build C-C-T-F-C1.41
> > and changed a passage to protrude right. I still don't get protruding
> > right punctuation.  I know how to do this in TeX but I am baffled in
> > Scribus.
Please file a bug report and attach an sample file that exposes the issue, it
will be easier to make an answer.

> The Properties dialog has had a makeover in 1.3.5. Optical margins is
> found in Text tab, in the sub-tab Distance of Text, just above
> Tabulators - you may have to scroll down to it.

I’ve put it in style manager too, and while doing that I’ve found that Andreas
has had decomposed Optical margins into 4 properties which alltogether give
the full (aka "default") Optical margins layout. Not to say I did find it
amazingly nice to get such choice and extend the Opt. marg. combobox (not yet
in PP tho).

> Greg

Pierre Marchand