[scribus] Images and tyhe Gimp

Teodor-Toma Silvestru Muntean teodomas at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 22:53:45 CET 2008

1. about gimp check preferences/externel tool/image processing tool - in -name of executable : browse to gimp.exe or anyimage processing tool you want to use.
2. the image can be resized : select the image frame right click choose properties go to image tab when you have the option to resize the image x, y or hit 'scale to frame size'