[scribus] Tutorial files

Nigel Ridley nigel at prayingforisrael.net
Thu Nov 6 17:55:26 CET 2008

Mike Terry wrote:
> Please help, I'm new to Scribus and have been trying to go through the
> on-line tutorial.  The online tutorial says to download the "Tutorial Sample
> File" http://docs.scribus.net/downloads/freedomyug-samplefiles.tar.bz2 but
> the file referenced to download is a unix file (I have windows vista). Does
> anyone know where to find the windows version of this file.
>
> Thanks

 From a previous post:

Murray Strome wrote:

I also suggest that you try the more recent tutorial posted at:
http://www.oliveroot.net/Scribus/Getting_Started_With_Scribus_2008/

The tutorial is available in OpenOffice format, in either 'Letter' or 'A4'.
There is also a zip file which contains all the files used in the making of the tutorial.
The tutorial takes you through the steps of creating an 8 page fictitious magazine.

Blessings,

Nigel