[scribus] Ping Oleksandr Moskalenko re SK1

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Tue May 27 00:00:13 CEST 2008

Sorry for the slightly off-topic post.

I understand Oleksandr is familiar with SK1, an image editing program.
I discovered SK1 while searching for something that will open
CorelDRAW .cdr files. As far as I can tell SK1 is the only thing on
Linux that will do so. However, SK1 is not listed in Synaptic on my
Ubuntu Hardy x86_64 computer, nor can I find a 64-bit .deb on
sk1project.org. Does a 64-bit .deb exist and, if not, are there
instructions somewhere for installing from source?