[scribus] re washed out printout

Terry Todd tlt at badger.tltodd.com
Thu May 22 16:31:52 CEST 2008

I have concluded that printing from scribus to a locally attached
CMYK PostScript printer always produces a washed out color image
when printing color photos.  It's broken and no one can explain why.

Our maintenance man was here yesterday and suggested using the PCL driver.

I tried the PCL driver and both printers print the same file in
full (not washed out) color as expected.

So, my problem is solved.  Scribus' behaviour is still unexplained.

Thanks,
Terry Todd