[scribus] re washed out printout

Terry Todd tlt at badger.tltodd.com
Mon May 19 18:29:02 CEST 2008

I'm confused then.  A washed out image is the expected behaviour????

How do I get it to be not washed out when going directly to a CMYK
PostScript printer attached directly to the PC that is running
scribus?  I'm assuming if I can export to a PDF with "Output Intended
for:" set to printer and have that work then that would also solve
the printing direct to a CMYK PostScript printer problem.

Terry Todd