[scribus] re washed out printout

Terry Todd tlt at badger.tltodd.com
Mon May 19 18:00:14 CEST 2008

Henry,

Yet another data point here.  I installed fresh install of FreeBSD
7.0-RELEASE on a new PC.  I installed Scribus 1.3.3.8 and a few
other utilities.  I didn't install CUPS or any printer drivers at
all.  I opened up scribus and opened my existing scribus-test.sla
file.  I made no changes to any settings at all in scribus.  Next
I exported to PDF with "Output Intended for:" set to Screen/Web.
The pdf file looks OK viewing it in xpdf.  When I say OK I mean
the colors in the scribus window appear to match those in the xpdf
window.  Next I exported to PDF with "Output Intended for:" set to
printer.  The resultant PDF file is all washed out when viewed with
xpdf.

This should be reproducible by anyone I would think.

Terry Todd