[scribus] Fedora 9

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sun May 18 17:14:22 CEST 2008

I've just begun installing Fedora 9 on a few computers to see how it
looks. The default qt is qt4, KDE is KDE4. I compiled 1.3.5svn without
any difficulties, but here is something I am noticing that's bothersome
in Scribus: when you bring up a dialog, to load an image for example,
Properties sits on top of it, rather than having the dialog be fully
visible. You can close Properties and rearrange things on the screen, of
course, but it's a big nuisance.

You can also configure window behavior, but this also is a bit quirky.

Is this something to do with KDE4, perhaps? or how KDE4 uses Qt4?

Greg