[scribus] re washed out printout

Terry Todd tlt at badger.tltodd.com
Sat May 17 19:05:19 CEST 2008

Here's another piece of data.  I installed scribus 1.3.3.11 on yet
another Windows XP system and printed the test file to a HP C5180
inkjet printer and it worked OK.  Both printers I tried initially
were both PostScript printers.   Could it be that there might be
a problem with scribus sending directly to PostScript printers.
Does anyone have a PostScript printer they can try?

Terry Todd