[scribus] re washed out printout

Terry Todd tlt at badger.tltodd.com
Fri May 16 21:56:10 CEST 2008

Ooops, I put the original non-rotated jpg file on the web site as IMG_3361.JPG.

I have been working on this problem since 25 MAR when I posted my
orginal message that went to nowhere because the mailing list moved
and apparently I subscribed to the old list which did nothing.

It's been so long ago that I forgot what I did.

I rotated the image with imagemagick.  That image is at img_3361.jpg.

I can't imagine that makes any difference though.

Terry Todd