[Scribus] Need help with TOC

mk joz_mak
Sat Mar 22 23:01:49 CET 2008

--- Christoph Sch?fer <christoph-schaefer at gmx.de>
wrote:

> Am Samstag, 22. M?rz 2008 22:45:06 schrieb mk:
> > --- Christoph Sch?fer <christoph-schaefer at gmx.de>
> >
> > wrote:

> > > entry

> > > new

> the
> > >
> > > Attribute

> > > new

> > > entered

> and
> > >
> > > in

> and

> > > Did you select a text frame for the ToC?
> > >
> > > Christoph
> >
> > Yes, when I right click to select the Attribute
> option
> > it selects it automatically.
> >

> If you go back to Document Setup, are your settings
> for the ToC still there or
> have they disappeared?

Ok, I made some progress. In the table of contents and
indexes box i didn't enter the destination text frame.
That was one of the problem. Now, I corrected that and
as a result, one line appeared in the table of
contents text frame. The page number is wrong. How
should I add other table of contents items that would
be my next question.

Thanks,
jmak

http://www.flickr.com/gift/