[Scribus] Need help with TOC

mk joz_mak
Sat Mar 22 20:49:16 CET 2008

Hello,

I need help generating table of contents.
This is what I have done so far.
In the Document item attribute, I added a new entry
and called it TOC.
In the Table of contents and indexes, I added a new
entry and called it "Table of contents 1". In the
Attribute name box I called it TOC.
Right clicked the text frame and chose the Attribute
option. In Page item attribute dialog I added a new
item and named it TOC, also in the value box I entered
the first content title. I closed the window and in
the extras I chose "Generate Table of Content" and
nothing was generated.

What did  I do wrong?

Thanks,
jmak