[Scribus] Scribus-1.3.3.11 warning message and development version 1.3.4.

alexandre suzuki alex_o_suzuki
Fri Mar 21 17:16:41 CET 2008

I upgraded my Linux systems to more recent versions,
but I still receive the same message after some use of
scribus-1.3.3.11(standard use text box,edit text
etc.):
  -It was compiled on the new system version-

orange:~# /usr/local/scribus-1.3.3.11/bin/scribus
QComboBox::changeItem: (Lang) Index 0 out of range
QComboBox::changeItem: (Lang) Index 0 out of range
QComboBox::changeItem: (Lang) Index 0 out of range
QComboBox::changeItem: (Lang) Index 0 out of range
QComboBox::changeItem: (Lang) Index 0 out of range
QComboBox::changeItem: (Lang) Index 0 out of range
QComboBox::changeItem: (Lang) Index 0 out of range
QComboBox::changeItem: (Lang) Index 0 out of range
QComboBox::changeItem: (Lang) Index 0 out of range
QComboBox::changeItem: (Lang) Index 0 out of range
QComboBox::changeItem: (Lang) Index 0 out of range
QComboBox::changeItem: (Lang) Index 0 out of range
QComboBox::changeItem: (Lang) Index 0 out of range
orange:~#

What does that mean?Could it bring any problem to
the output quality? (in pdf,for example)

I downloaded the development(1.3.4) version recently,
but it seems exactly the same as of May2007.Are there
other development versions more recent?In the
download page I do not see anything more recent than
that same 1.3.4.