[Scribus] Manual in Dutch

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Fri Mar 21 12:14:31 CET 2008

Vanessa Callebaut a ?crit :
> Hi,
> As I am new to the wonderfull world of Scribus, I have a huge amount of
> questions to ask.
> I have a lot of experience with Microsoft Publisher (I know), but I am
> trying to create a user friendly manual for Scribus in Dutch (that I
> will share, offcourse). I have been playing around a lot lately, but
> still have some unanswered question.
> Could somebody direct me to the place to be in order to get some answers
> about simple fuctions of the program. Believe me it is hard to find.

Hi Vanessa,

Welcome to Scribus!

The right place to ask your unanswered questions (so far!) is this very
mailing list. Feel free to ask any specific question. You?ll usually get
answers within hours, sometimes minutes! Please make sure the Subject
line has a title that tells about your topic. It only helps us help you!
Before asking, you can browse a bit in the various sections of the
website, including docs and wiki. Or browse the archives of the mailing
list as well. If you can?t find what you?re looking for, don?t hesitate
to ask here!

Official website
http://www.scribus.net/

Official documentation
http://docs.scribus.net/

The wiki is full of informations about the features, tips and tricks,
how-to, tutorial, etc.
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Main_Page

Cheers!

Louis