[Scribus] Lighten the release downloads with peer to peer

Cedric Sagne cedric.sagne
Wed Mar 12 12:56:53 CET 2008

All,

I was wondering if we could all support the downloads of latest stable
versions by organising a dual sourceforge/peer to peer download.

The public "official" torrent file would be available as alternative
download location from the download page, and could be created only for
the biggest downloads (ie latest stable version win, rpm and osx) but as
many of us would keep it connected we could reduce the bandwidth from
sourceforge significantly.

Cedric