[Scribus] Color Management in Scribus 1.3.5svn

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Tue Mar 11 13:41:29 CET 2008

Martin Tlustos wrote:
> I'm trying out Scribus 1.3.5svn on Ubuntu. So far it works great, much more
> stable than 1.3.4. A bit slow, but that might be because of svn... (or
> because I'm running it on my old laptop with only 512M of RAM...)
> Anyway, there's an issue with pdf export: When activating color management for
> images, they display inverted in Adobe, in kpdf they don't display at all. Am
> I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

I'm far from a color management expert, but it would help, I think, to
get more info.
Color management isn't just yes or no -- what profiles are you using?
what happens when you turn color management off?
what is the source of your images?
what is the date or update number of your svn?

Greg