[Scribus] Backward-compatibility (was: Scribus for Scientific writing)

Jim Baker frstprin
Mon Mar 10 00:10:35 CET 2008

Several weeks ago, I posted a query about getting Scribus/Aqua
operative on my Mac Powerbook G4 (Titanium). I got an email next day
saying this message was being evaluated or something like that for
posting. As far as I know it never did appear. Is this a help list or
what?
	JayBee