[Scribus] Need help with page numbering

mk joz_mak
Sat Mar 1 01:34:00 CET 2008

	color:#000000;
	font-family:'Times New Roman';
	font-size:12pt;
	text-align:left;
	vertical-align:normal;
}
     -->
        Hi all,

   I need help with page numbering. Currently, I have been working on an ebook that is going to be about 100 pages. So far I have created 10 different Master pages but by the time I finish the book there will be about 20 because I create a Master page for each section. I followed the instructions on the documentation page and inserted a page number text frame in the Master pages that I want the numbers to appear. But what happens is that each section page shows the same numbers. In other words the numbers are not increasing. The increase happens when a new section starts. For instance, the first section includes 6 pages and each pages has No.1 number rather than 1,2,3,4.. and so on. What did I do wrong? Any idea?

   Thanks a lot,
   jmak