[scribus] 1.3.3.12 no odt support???

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Mon Jun 30 06:13:54 CEST 2008

Craig Ringer (optimistically) wrote:

> I'm writing a script now that does CMake detection and version testing,
> warns the user if multiple CMake versions are found, then runs CMake. It
> also parses the traditional --prefix argument to configure and
> translates it for CMake, rejecting all other arguments rather than
> ignoring them.

Then I tried to get it working on several different shells.

Bzzt.

`type' varies so widely, as do other path detection commands, that it's
basically hopeless. Even detecting the shell the script is running under
 to special case some shells is painful. It's just not worth trying to
find multiple cmake instances on the path or anything like that.

I do have a test for the presence of cmake, plus simple argument
handling for --prefix. It'll fail if there's an "=" in the install
prefix, eg --prefix=/home/myname=whyisthisequalshere/somewhere . I don't
think that'll be a big deal.

The script is attached. I've tested it with ash, dash, bash, zsh,
and with the berkeley shell on SCO OpenServer. More testing would be
appreciated.

--
Craig Ringer