[scribus] 1.3.3.12 no odt support???

Thorsten Zörner mail at thorstenzoerner.de
Thu Jun 26 17:50:44 CEST 2008

On 26.06.08, at 17:43, gpittman at iglou.com wrote:

> On Thu, June 26, 2008 10:18, Thorsten Zörner wrote:
>>

>> Okay, cool, I try cmake... it runs till
>> -- Check if the system is big endian
>> -- Check if the system is big endian - little endian
>> CMake Error: No Qt3
>> -- Configuring done
>> although I have qt3 on my system. Twice actually in the fink tree
>> /sw/lib/qt3
>> and in the MacPorts tree /opt/local/lib/qt3
>>
>>> env gives me this
>> QTDIR=/sw/lib/qt3
>>

>> How can I tell cmake about it?
>>
> Usually this means you need the header files, such as qt-devel (in
> Fedora
> and some others).

Thanks, Greg.

I'm on MacOS X, and I couldn't find any header files neither in Fink
nor MacPorts.

But I got the solution possibly - still compiling...
I got a bunch of older Qt Frameworks floating around, which cmake
tried to use.
When I put them away for a while the compiler kept on working...

This link helped me finally
http://www.nabble.com/Fixing-my-fink-scribus-aqua-Leopard-install-td15139151.html

Cheers,
Thorsten.