[scribus] Announce: Scribus 1.3.3.12 Release

Martin Costabel costabel at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jun 24 10:34:20 CEST 2008

Thorsten Zörner wrote:
[]
> Thanks for your insight Roumen.
> What can I do, who can I report this to, to get Scribus 1.3.3.12 run
> through MacPort?

I don't know why my message got ignored, but I think I already gave you
two hints how to fix this. To be more explicit:

Either run

   chmod 755 admin/install-sh

before configure/make (in the pre-configure script), or run

  MKDIR_P="/bin/mkdir -p" ./configure

that is, put MKDIR_P="/bin/mkdir -p" either into configure.env or
configure.args in your portfile.

The other suggestion, namely switching to the cmake build system, still
remains valid. For hints how to do this, you can consult a couple of
macport ports, for example graphics/vtk5, or the Fink package
descriptions scribus.info or scribus-aqua.info, or even the web page on
the scribus site that talks about building scribus-1.3.5svn with the
help of macports.

--
Martin