[scribus] Drawgrid.py

Plinnell mrdocs at scribus.info
Sat Jun 21 00:21:56 CEST 2008

On Saturday 21 June 2008 00:13:37 John Culleton wrote:
> On Friday 20 June 2008 04:30:08 pm Craig Bradney wrote:

> > > Is 1.3.3.12 considered stable? Some of the web pages indicate
> > > 1.3.3.11 as the latest stable version.  I am confused (as usual.)
> >
> > Yes but the release hasnt been announced yet..  :) Maybe this
> > weekend.. download a fresh tarball from sourceforge. It includes
> > Drawgrid.py now.
> >
> > Craig
>
> Thanks for the info!
>
> And how about my other problem the lack of a item under the file menu
> for "New from template"? 1.3.3.11 has it, 1.3.5 has it but so far
> 1.3.3.12 doesn't.

That must be something local, as the 1.3.3.12 packages which were shipped with
Suse 11.0 have it as well as my local svn.

I hope to have the release done by tomorrow. The holdup has been fixing the
issues raised by the missing files in the prior tarball. If we dropped
autohell for 1.3.3.x, this would not be an issue.

Peter