[scribus] Downloading Ghost

Graham Smith myotisone at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 10:40:30 CEST 2008

I downloaded GS for winXP about 12 hours ago. I had already installed
Scribus and followed the link in the Readme file that loaded automatically
when Scribus installed.

The link i followed was
http://mirror.cs.wisc.edu/pub/mirrors/ghost/GPL/current/

But at the moment this link seems broken, no doubt it will be back up soon.

I had not installed GS in advance of Scribus, but allowing GS to install
into its default directory allowed Scribus to find it, without me doing
naything

The only issue I had was that Internet Explorer wouldn't download the file
properly, it said it had downloaded it, but trying to run it gave me a
corrupt file warning.

Graham