[scribus] 1.3.4 to 1.3.3.11 ?

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Mon Jun 16 06:51:14 CEST 2008

> I created a document in version 1.3.4 and my friend with an imperial
> operating system is running version 1.3.3.11 and cannot open the
> document or upgrade to 1.3.4.
>
> Is there a way I can save the file so earlier versions can open it?

Not really.

1.3.5 is not backward compatible with 1.3.4 and earlier issues

1.3.4 is not backward compatible with 1.3.3 and earlier issues

What you can try is to place all the components of the 1.3.4 production
into the scrapbook and send the scrapbook (.sce extensions) to the 1.3.3
client

There my also be a problem with fonts, on your machine and not the other.

Owen