[scribus] First steps in MSWindows.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Mon Jun 9 15:12:12 CEST 2008

On Sunday 08 June 2008 09:42:08 pm John Beardmore wrote:
> John Culleton wrote:
> > I know that for  MSWin users the packages GhostScript and Open
> > Office should be installed first before Scribus itself.
>
> What does OO offer to Scribus ?
>

> Cheers, J/.

A nice set of CMYK color definitions.  With no document in play (close
one if you must) go to edit->colors.

On the right hand side is a dropdown labeled Current Color Set. Select
Scribus Open Office CMYK and save the color set.  Note that the
little square icons next to each color name now has four square
quadrants, one of them black.

It's all in the Wiki somewhere but I hate Wikis :<).

--
John Culleton