[scribus] PDF Problem

Roger hovergo at net-tech.com.au
Mon Jun 9 02:20:39 CEST 2008

On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 04:37:33 pm Roger wrote:
 > > Exporting a page to pdf works and the pdf displays on the monitor correctly
 > > however when printing, the page is moved 12-15 mm up and 14-16 mm to the
 > > left.

Is there, by chance, a tick in a box that has something to do with "placement
on page" or "scale to fit" in the printer settings as you print to PDF?

cheers
Samps

Hi Samps
Yes there is a scale to fit.
This literally scales the document to 3/4 of a A4 page giving a 30 mm margin on
all sides.
I think that it is taking the invisible Right and Bottom margins as the distance
to scale to, making the image smaller.
cheers
Roger