[scribus] Broken Import of footnoted OOwriter text

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Tue Jun 3 13:15:19 CEST 2008

On Sunday 25 May 2008 08:55:31 am Louis Desjardins wrote:

> I am reproducing this easily here on 1.3.5svn. Footnotes are not
> taken into consideration and text following a footnote call is
> dropped.
>
> Checking the "Text only" option gives the same result.
>
> Filter is set to ODT.
>
> Can you file a bug please (unless it’s already filed, please browse
> the archive).

Is it permissible to suggest that a document with footnotes etc.  is
more easily handled in some form of TeX?  As my father would say,
there are horses for courses.  Footnotes, bibliography, indexing etc.
are more easily and more surely handled in the other free program.
Both should be avialable to any of us.