[scribus] Picas and Points

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins at mardigrafe.com
Thu Jul 24 20:12:49 CEST 2008

F.Harr at softhome.net a écrit :

> I'm used to thinking in both picas and points.  Not decimal picas and
> not just points.  ex: 9,6=9.5 picas and 114 points.  Is there some way
> to use both instead of just one or the other?  Could this be added in
> the next releace?

This has been fixed in the 1.3.5svn development version where the values
are not expressed in decimals but in picas/points such as 9p6 in the
example you give.

Afaik it can’t be back-ported to the current stable releases (ie.
1.3.3.x). It should make it in a further stable version (1.4.x).

Cheers!

Louis