[scribus] Aliasing and color problems

Fabien SK fabsk at free.fr
Wed Jul 23 19:57:33 CEST 2008

Le lundi 21 juillet 2008 à 23:01 +0200, Tino Schwarze a écrit :

> Looking at the profile they provided, you shoud NOT export to CMYK.
> They
> use an RGB profile. Looking at the page, I'd suggest the following:
>
> [...]

I received my test prints from the shop, and the photos with the
automatic correction are really fine, even for the prints with multiple
photos (and black background). So I will play it safe and use it, I
don't think I could get significantly better result if I do the process
with the profile.
But again, thank you a lot for all your help, for spending time on my
problem. Even if I don't use your solution I learnt many things about
the profiles, ghostscript and tifficc.

Cheers,
Fabien