[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 4, Issue 45

Blaine Dixon blaine3 at oklatel.net
Tue Jul 22 21:40:24 CEST 2008

>I am in the process of updating the tutorial - to one based on
>1.3.3.*. I haven't completed it
>yet (as I myself am going through the tutorial) but have nearly
>finished chapter 8 (there is a
>lot of graphic work to do in this chapter).
>
>If you would like a copy of what I have so far - let me know - it is
>in OpenOffice.org format.
>
>Blessings,
>
>Nigel

Thanks, I look forward to both the preview and the completed tutorial.

I have successfully got to the point where I am asked to insert a
text box at the top of the page but can't find the transparency
feature, in the old tutorial it says its in the edit but I find the
preferences in the file and there is no transparency feature